Genveritas – Your ISO Certification Consultant in Angola
ISO refers to the International Organization for Standardization. ISO certification helps to boost your business quality additionally overall potency of the business. ISO is an independent organization that gives standards in terms of quality, safety, and efficiency of products and services provided by businesses. With the increasing competition among the business, it’s top of the notch to deliver top quality of goods & services so as to sustain within the market.
The Process of ISO Certification in Angola is irrespective of industry and nature of business for successful growth change.
Need for ISO Certification for a Company
Let us realize the process of getting ISO Certification in Angola will understand step by step activities that an organization or company will go-through for ISO Certification in Angola
- Requirements to ISO Certification Process
- ISO Certification Cost in Angola
- ISO Certification Processing Time
- ISO Certification Process in Angola
Requirements to ISO Certification Process
Pick right types of ISO Standards in Angola
First of all, the applicant Should choose the type of ISO certification required for his/her business. There are various types of ISO certification are available such as listed below:
- ISO 9001 Certification- Quality Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Certification– Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 27001 Certification – Information Security Management System
- ISO 14001 Certification – Environmental Management System
- ISO 29990 Certification – Learning Services for Non-formal Education and Training
- ISO 22000 Certification – Food Safety Management
- ISO 50001 Certification – Energy Management
- ISO 20000-1 Certification – IT Service Management System
Picking an ISO Certification Bodies in Angola
It must be noticed that ISO itself doesn’t give certification to the organizations. Certification is provided and the process is implemented by the ISO Certification body. It is significant that you pick a perceived and valid certification body.
While picking the ISO enlistment center, you should remember the accompanying:
- Assess a few ISO Certification specialist co-ops.
- Check on the off chance that they are observing the CASCO standards. CASCO is the ISO advisory group that takes a shot at issues identifying with congruity appraisal.
- Check whether they are licensed.
- They should meet the prerequisites of ISO Accreditation Bodies.
Cost of ISO Certification in Angola
The cost of getting ISO certification is not fixed and fluctuates from business to business. We Genveritas ISO Consultants in Angola can make sure of the affordable cost for ISO certification by considering various parameters:
- The size of an organization
- Number of workers
- Number of Processes
- Level of hazard
- The Administration framework
- The quantity of work
ISO Certification Processing Time in Angola
Time taken in finishing the entire procedure of ISO certification additionally changes from business to business. The reasonable thought can be given by the ISO certification office in the wake of surveying the size of the organization.
For the most part, the time required to finish the procedure of ISO certification is:
- Small Enterprises: 2-3 months
- Medium Enterprises: 3-6 months
- Large Enterprises: 6-12 months
Procedure for ISO Certification in Angola
1. Make an application/contract
Once the business owner has selected the ISO certification body and ISO standard,the registrar and the applicant should agree on a contract. The application should contain rights and obligations of both parties and includes liability issues, confidentiality, and access rights.
2. Quality Documents Review
The ISO registrar will see all your quality manuals and reports identified with different approaches and strategies being followed in the organization. The Survey of existing work will help the ISO registrar to recognize the potential holes against the prerequisites stipulated in the ISO standards.
3. Make an Action Arrangement
After the ISO auditor conveys the current holes in your association, you ought to set up an activity intend to take out those holes. Set up the rundown of the necessary tasks to be performed to acquire the ideal changes in your association. You might be required to prepare your representatives to work proficiently while adjusting to new methods. Make every one of the representatives mindful of the ISO standards as far as work productivity and quality standards.
4. Certification Audit
Initial ISO Certification Audit are partitioned into two classifications Stage 1 and Stage 2.
a. Onsite Audit:
The ISO auditor will check all the progressions made by you in the association. At this point attempt to recognize the conceivable non-congruities in your frameworks and methods to the ideal quality administration framework. They will partition these non-similarities into minor and major non-congruities. Get all these non-similarities adjusted and carefully evaluated according to the ideal quality standards through alteration in the methods and procedures utilized by the association.
b. Final Audit:
ISO auditor does the final examination, after all the necessary changes are done in the association. The auditor will check whether all the non-congruities have been disposed of or not according to ISO quality standards. Once the ISO auditor is fulfilled by the final examination,, they will set up the ISO audit report and forward it to ISO registrar.
5. Finishing the ISO Certification
After all the non-conformities are reviewed and every one of the discoveries are submitted in the Final ISO Audit report, the ISO registrar will grant you the ISO certification.
6. Surveillance Audits
Surveillance Audit is conducted time to time essentially to guarantee that ISO quality standards are being maintained by the organization.