ISO Certification in Nigeria - Get A Consultation Now/Apply Online
Get A Free Quote
ISO Certification in Nigeria
ISO refers to the International Organization for Standardization. ISO certification helps to boost your business quality additionally the overall potency of the business. ISO is an independent organization that gives standards in terms of quality, safety, and efficiency of products and services provided by businesses. With the increasing competition among the business, it’s top of the notch to deliver top quality of goods & services so as to sustain within the market.
The Process of ISO Certification in Nigeria irrespective of industry and nature of business for successful growth change.
Need for ISO Certification for a Company
Let us realize the process of getting ISO Certification in Nigeria. We will understand step by step activities that an organization or company will go through for ISO Certification in Nigeria
How to get ISO Certification in Nigeria?
- Requirements to ISO Certification Process
- Type of ISO Certification Standards
- Choosing an ISO Certification Body
- ISO Certification Cost in Nigeria
- ISO Certification Processing Time
- ISO Certification Process in Nigeria
- Complete ISO Application
- Documents Review
- Prepare an Action Plan
- ISO Certification Audit
- Get ISO Certification
- Surveillance Audits
Requirements to ISO Certification Process
Pick right types of ISO Standards in Nigeria
First of all, the applicant Should choose the type of ISO certification required for his/her business. There are various types of ISO certification are available such as listed below:
- ISO 9001 Certification- Quality Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Certification– Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 27001 Certification – Information Security Management System
- ISO 14001 Certification – Environmental Management System
- ISO 29990 Certification – Learning Services for Non-formal Education and Training
- ISO 22000 Certification – Food Safety Management
- ISO 50001 Certification – Energy Management
- ISO 20000-1 Certification – IT Service Management System
Picking an ISO Certification Bodies in Nigeria
It must be noticed that ISO itself doesn’t give certification to the organizations. Certification is provided and the process is implemented by the ISO Certification body. It is significant that you pick a perceived and valid certification body.
While picking the ISO enlistment center, you should remember the accompanying:
- Assess a few ISO Certification specialist co-ops.
- Check on the off chance that they are observing the CASCO standards. CASCO is the ISO advisory group that takes a shot at issues identifying with congruity appraisal.
- Check whether they are licensed.
- They should meet the prerequisites of ISO Accreditation Bodies.
Cost of ISO Certification in Nigeria
The cost of getting ISO certification is not fixed and fluctuates from business to business. We Genveritas ISO Consultants in Nigeria can make sure of the affordable cost for ISO certification by considering various parameters:
- The size of an organization
- Number of workers
- Number of Processes
- Level of hazard
- The Administration framework
- The quantity of work
ISO Certification Processing Time in Nigeria
Time taken in finishing the entire procedure of ISO certification additionally changes from business to business. The reasonable thought can be given by the ISO certification office in the wake of surveying the size of the organization.
For the most part, the time required to finish the procedure of ISO certification in Nigeria is:
- Small Enterprises: 2-3 months
- Medium Enterprises: 3-6 months
- Large Enterprises: 6-12 months
Procedure for ISO Certification in Nigeria
1. Make an application/contract
Once the business owner has selected the ISO certification body in Nigeria and ISO standard, the registrar and the applicant should agree on a contract. The application should contain rights and obligations of both parties and includes liability issues, confidentiality, and access rights.
2. Quality Documents Review
The ISO registrar will see all your quality manuals and reports identified with different approaches and strategies being followed in the organization. The Survey of existing work will help the ISO registrar to recognize the potential holes against the prerequisites stipulated in the ISO standards.
3. Make an Action Arrangement
After the ISO auditor conveys the current holes in your association, you ought to set up an activity intend to take out those holes. Set up the rundown of the necessary tasks to be performed to acquire the ideal changes in your association. You might be required to prepare your representatives to work proficiently while adjusting to new methods. Make every one of the representatives mindful of the ISO standards as far as work productivity and quality standards.
4. Certification Audit
Initial ISO Certification Audit is partitioned into two classifications Stage 1 and Stage 2.
a. Onsite Audit:
The ISO auditor will check all the progressions made by you in the association. At this point attempt to recognize the conceivable non-congruities in your frameworks and methods to the ideal quality administration framework. They will partition these non-similarities into minor and major non-congruities. Get all these non-similarities adjusted and carefully evaluated according to the ideal quality standards through alteration in the methods and procedures utilized by the association.
b. Final Audit:
ISO auditor does the final examination after all the necessary changes are done in the association. The auditor will check whether all the non-congruities have been disposed of or not according to ISO quality standards. Once the ISO auditor is fulfilled by the final examination,, they will set up the ISO audit report and forward it to ISO registrar.
5. Finishing the ISO Certification
After all the non-conformities are reviewed and every one of the discoveries are submitted in the Final ISO Audit report, the ISO registrar will grant you the ISO certification in Nigeria.
6. Surveillance Audits
Surveillance Audit is conducted from time to time essentially to guarantee that ISO quality standards are being maintained by the organization.
GENVERITAS – Your ISO Consultants in Nigeria
ISO Certification in Nigeria – Genveritas a global ISO Certification Consulting firm represents considerable authority in tweaked and result-situated answers for assisting organizations to actualize change and improve business execution.
As every organization has its own interesting needs and objectives at various phases of its business life cycle, we structure our answers that are powerful and customized to every organization’s particular needs.
We represent considerable authority in the whole scope of ISO management framework certification standards. We have had the option to build up our self among the well eminent names in the business of with the assistance of our incredible ISO Consulting Services in Nigeria.
If you are not sure how you can obtain ISO Certificate for your organization, you are in safe hands. We deliver one of the most comprehensive ISO Certification Consulting Services packages for organizations in Panning, Structuring, Executing, Monitoring, Testing, Developing and Reviewing their Management system compliance.
Genveritas is specialized in the following ISO Certification in Nigeria:
|ISO 9001 Certification||Quality Management System|
|ISO 45001 Certification||Occupational Health & Safety Management System|
|ISO 27001 Certification||Information Security Management System|
|ISO 14001 Certification||Environmental Management System|
|ISO 29990 Certification||Learning Services for Non-formal Education and Training|
|ISO 22000 Certification||Food Safety Management|
|ISO 50001 Certification||Energy Management|
|ISO 20000-1 Certification||IT Service Management System|
Genveritas Technologies is an professional ISO Consultants in Nigeria offering ISO Certification services.
Genveritas experts for ISO Certification in Nigeria are considered to be creative, simple, practical and feasible in order to implement a method that adds value to the organization’s business tasks.
For all certification requirements, we are using a well-documented approach. We respect your time and see how critical it is for you to achieve certification quickly. Total Customer Satisfaction and Customer Delight are confident to us. We are always ready to take another mile to keep our customers happy.
ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria – Quality Management System (QMS)
Getting ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria is an objective to standardize companies to meet International Quality Standards by providing value-added services. Also, ISO certification helps to boost your business quality additionally the overall potential of the business.
As a matter of fact, many small businesses are now adopting ISO 9001 Certification due to its simplicity. Besides, it is more helpful in achieving desired results that can be noticed by target customers. All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard throws light on the results and is less rigid in terms of paperwork. This ISO Certification Standard is highly flexible and can be easily adaptable by small enterprises, especially those dealing with providing services. ISO certification 9001:2015 provides all relevant guidelines for organizational growth rather than merely focusing on how to run your business.
Benefits of Getting ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria
- Gain global market and boost your performance
- Protect your reputation and keep improving it
- Structure and focus strengthen
- Consistently secure and maintain your confidentiality
- Enhance ratings of third party vendors
- Authentic Approach to Decision Making
- Improved Consumer Loyalty
ISO 14001 Certification in Nigeria – Environmental Management System (EMS)
ISO 14001 Certification lays out the environmental management system guidelines that a company can use to boost its organizational effectiveness. ISO 14001:2015 is meant for use by a company looking to actively handle its environmental activities, leading to the sustainability base of the environment. GENVERITAS being best ISO 14001 Certification Consultants in Nigeria is proud of providing ISO Certification Services for Companies in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Abuja, and all major cities of Nigeria.
ISO 14001:2015 Certification enables an organisation to attain the expected results of its environmental management system, which provides importance to the environment, the organization itself and participants. In line with the environmental policy of the organization, the expected results of an environmental supervisory framework include:
- Strengthening of environmental efficiency.
- Fulfillment of regulatory commitments.
- The accomplishment of environmental goals.
Benefits of Getting ISO 14001 Certification in Nigeria
- Save Cost of waste and Recycle accordingly
- Reduction in rework
- Reduction in rejection
- Efficient operation of the Process
- Increase in market value
- Better utilization of Resources
- Improved Health and Safety
- Improved Customer/stakeholder satisfaction
- Tender ability opportunities over Competitors
ISO 27001 Certification in Nigeria
ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System, lets the company to maintain the security of information, such as financial data, proprietary information, personnel details and third-party information.
The ISO 27001 (ISMS) is a structural approach to the management system for confidential business information to keep it safe. It includes persons, processes, and IT systems through the implementation of a risk management process. It can help small, medium and large companies in any sector to maintain the security of information. ISO 27001 (ISMS) Certification can help to increase credibility of your products or services to meets your customers ‘ expectations.
The certification of ISO 27001 indicates that an organization has:
- Protected from the unauthorized modification of data.
- The information is correct and only authorized users may change it.
- The risks are measured and the effects of an infringement mitigated.
What is the Cost of ISO Certification in Nigeria?
> The size of an organization
> Number of workers
> Number of Processes
> Level of hazard
> The Administration framework
> The quantity of work
Time required for complete ISO Certification Process.
> Medium Enterprises: 3-6 months
> Large Enterprises: 6-12 months
What are the main benefits of ISO Certification?
1) Operational improvement: ISO 9001 is a great instrument to build up a solid establishment of good business procedures and frameworks. Procedures and frameworks are fundamental for the exhibition and development of any business. Quality upgrades join this. Keep in mind, ISO 9001 was created as a genuine business device to improve organizations.
2) Marketing: The ISO 9001 accreditation can successfully be utilized in promoting as it is a well-perceived confirmation of value. Being an ISO 9001 authorize organization demonstrates to your clients that you pay attention to quality, that you are proactive, and that you put your clients’ fulfillment first.
3) Customer prerequisites: if your organization gives items or administrations to different organizations (particularly to ISO 9001 certify organizations) or to the administration, you might be required to be ISO 9001 confirmed; if your organization doesn’t have ISO 9001 accreditation, these clients might not have any desire to be good to go with you.
Is ISO 9001 designed for Small, Medium, or Large companies?
As a matter of fact, many small businesses are now adopting ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria due to its simplicity. Besides, it is more helpful in achieving desired results that can be noticed by target customers. All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
Get Free Consultation
ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria | ISO 14001 Certification in Nigeria | ISO 45001 Certification in Nigeria | ISO 27001 Certification in Nigeria | ISO 22000 Certification in Nigeria | ISO Certification in Nigeria | ISO Certification body in Nigeria | ISO Certification consultants in Nigeria | ISO Certification Services in Nigeria | ISO Certification Cost in Nigeria | How to get ISO Certification in Nigeria | ISO Certification Process in Nigeria |
From Our Blog
For ISO Certification and ISO Standards Implementation of the Standards in your organization, fill the form here, Our experts will call you and guide for successful ISO Certification.
UNLEASH THE REAL GROWTH WITH COMPLETE IMPLEMENTATION AND TRAINING.!