CE MARKING CONSULTANTS
Table of Contents
- 1 CE MARKING CONSULTANTS
- 2 CE Marking Consultants for Organizations.
- 3 Genveritas Certification Implementation Approach
- 4 Genveritas - CE Marking Consultants makes CE Marking Faster,Simple & Affordable
- 5 The following products require CE Marking Consultants Certification to export and sell in the European market:
- 6 EU Directives for CE Marking Certification:
- 7 Benefits of CE Marking Certification
- 8 ISO CERTIFICATION SERVICES
- 9 SERVICES LOCATIONS
- 10 Get Your ISO Certificate Today!
CE Marking Consultants for Organizations.
CE Marking Consultants Certification enables you to legally export to and sell your products in European industry and states that it complies with all relevant EU directives and rules. CE Products marking shall be the statement by the manufacturer that the item reaches the suitable criteria on health, security and the environment described in the relevant European product regulations and undergoes the corresponding conformity assessment operation.
Products to be sold in the European Union (EU) that come under certain European Directives/Regulations must bear the CE mark – it is a legal requirement.
We, at Genveritas, provide accessible and accurate evaluation, technical support, main account leadership, and precise documentation to assist you successfully popularize your goods.
Genveritas Certification Implementation Approach
Genveritas - CE Marking Consultants makes CE Marking Faster,Simple & Affordable
Compliance is often a fancy and somewhat intimidating process. The CE marking necessities vary from Directive to Directive, and even among Directives. Our team of CE Marking Experts perceive all these necessities and can facilitate and advise you throughout each step of the process, from distinguishing appropriate Directives, to correct application of the CE marking on your product.
CE REQUIREMENTS:- MANUFACTURER TO ASSESS WHETHER A NOTIFIED BODY IS REQUIRED FOR CE MARKING, OR TALK TO TEAM GENVERITAS
CLIENT APPLICATION:- MANUFACTURER SUBMITS THE APPLICATION
CONTRACT REVIEW:- 1. GENVERITAS REVIEWS APPLICATION 2. REQUESTS ADDITIONAL INFO 3. PREPARES QUOTE
CLIENT ACCEPTS QUOTE:- MANUFACTURER/SERVICE PROVIDER ACCEPTS THE QUOTATION
MODULE OR SYSTEM:- THIS STEP DIFFERS ACCORDING TO THE PRODUCT CATEGORY AND REQUIREMENTS STATED IN THE EU DIRECTIVE OR REGULATION
SELF-DECLARATION:- THE MANUFACTURER MAY BE ABLE TO TEST OWN PRODUCTS AND/OR FACTORY PRODUCTION CONTROL
NOTIFIED BODY:- GENVERITAS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR THE INITIAL INSPECTION AND/OR CONTINUOUS SURVEILLANCE, INITIAL TYPE TESTING, AUDIT TESTING AND ISSUE EC/EU CERTIFICATE
CE MARKING:- MANUFACTURER APPLIES THE CE MARK FOR THEIR PRODUCTS
The following products require CE Marking Consultants Certification to export and sell in the European market:
- Construction products
- Electronic equipment
- Equipment and protective systems for use in explosive atmospheres
- Explosives for civil use
- Gas appliances
- Hot water boilers
- Low-voltage electrical equipment
- Measuring instruments
- Medical devices, including active implantable medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Non-automatic weighing instruments
- Personal protective equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Radio and telecommunications terminal equipment
- Recreational craft
- Simple pressure vessels
EU Directives for CE Marking Certification:
- Boiler Efficiency Directive – 92/42/EEC
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive – EMC 2004/108/EC
- Gas Appliances Directive – GAD 2009/142/EC
- Lift Directive – 95/16/EC
- Low Voltage Directive – LVD 2006/95/EC
- Marine Directive – 96/98/EC
- Measuring Instrument Directive – MID 2004/22/EC
- Medical Devices – MDD/AIMDD/IVDD
- Non-Automatic Weighing Instruments Directive (NAWI)
- Personal Protective Equipment Directive – 89/686/EEC
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Radio Equipment & Telecommunications Terminal Equipment – RTTE
- Structural Steel – EN 1090
- Transportable Pressure Equipment – 1999/36/EC
Benefits of CE Marking Certification
- Consistent Product quality
- Entry to the European Market
- Reduction in Rejection
- Increase in Market value (Local & International)
- Improved Customer satisfaction
Genveritas here to help you on your ISO Certification!